EXTRAORDINARY OFFER FOR SOFT OPENING IN MAY 2019
Touch the Heritage on Vietnam’s First Boutique Cruise in the Gulf of Tonkin in 5 days
POINTS OF DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL:
- Noi Bai Airport: Terminal 2, Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hanoi: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel, 15 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi, Vietnam
THE SPECIAL OFFER INCLUDES:
Meet and greet with chauffeur driver at the airport and transfer by private car from Noi Bai International Airport to Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel and return airport transfer to the Bai Airport.
- Share shuttle roundtrip transfer by Limousine between Hanoi and Heritage Cruises Cat Ba Archipelago.
- Enjoy l 3 day 2 night itinerary on Delta Suite on Heritage Cruises Cat Ba Archipelago
- Two night stay at Sofitel Metropole Hanoi with daily breakfast
- Fine meals on board 3D2N Cruise: 02 set lunches, 02 a la carte dinners, 02 breakfasts and 2 Brunch
- English speaking guide when necessary
- All activities aboard such as live music, cinema, sauna, pool, & art gallery
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water.
- Beach and activities on the water such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Validity from 02 May 2019 until 30 September 2019
- Pay in full and enjoy a free-upgrade to Delta Suite, subject to availability!
- Passenger Information is requested to submit all passenger details at least 72 hours prior to check in
Cancellation policy: More than 14 days prior to trip departure, no charge within 14 days; 3 days before
arrival: 50% charge Less than 72 hours prior to check-in 100% of total charge & non-refundable
- Non-cancellable & non-refundable after payment is made
- Airfares to and from Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi or Cat Bi, Haiphong
- Meal (other than mentioned in the program)
- Mineral water beyond that supplied, tips, early check-in or late checkout
- Personal expenses and tips
- Visa arrangements
- All other services not mentioned above
EXTRAORDINARY OFFERS FOR SOFT OPENING
Touch the Heritage on the Boutique Cruise
Stay in Heritage Hotel in the Heart of Capital, Experience Hanoi & Cruise around Cat Ba Archipelago and Halong Bay in Style in 5 Days
This trip offers you the chance to explore Hanoi and learn about its culture, which has developed over the course of a thousand years.
You will be amazed at the wide array of shops you’ll visit in the Old Quarter and treated to a sumptuous dinner at one of the old French villas which have been converted into gourmet restaurants.
You’ll also spend a few days cruising through Halong Bay and journeying through the Red River Delta. There, you will take a boat past some of the magnificent natural wonders in the area, including the world-famous limestone cliffs. This is a just a taste of what you will be able to experience on your luxury vacation.
Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel
Located steps from the Opera House in Hanoï’s French Quarter this legendary property brings guests into intimate contact with the opulence of another era. Surround yourself with heritage as you stroll stately corridors and explore a dramatic past. Behind its classical white façade green shutters, original wrought iron details and stately wood paneling reside over a century of stories. Stand on the walkways that grace its lush courtyard lawn and immerse yourself in the hotel’s rich traditions.
GRAND PREMIUM ROOM OF SOFITEL LEGEND METROPOLE HOTEL
- 48 m2 located in the Opera Wing with Club Metropole access for 2 days
- Sofitel MyBed offering king size bedding, with extra bed on request
- Beautiful bathroom with French style bathtub and separate shower
- Flat screen TV with DVD player, espresso machine.
- Club Metropole benefits include breakfast, wifi in-room,
- Evening cocktails, meeting space, local calls, tea & coffee
- 24-hour Majordomo service
- Hermes bathroom amenities
Heritage Cruises offers authentic experiences for 40 guests aboard an architecturally designed boutique river and ocean cruise ship in the Gulf of Tonkin. Amenities include a spa, outdoor lounge, pool and 20 suites with picture windows offering river and ocean views.
As Heritage Cruises’ first true floating four-star boutique hotel, the cruise offers guests high-end service in an unforgettable setting that captures the quintessence of North Vietnam and the classic charm of the 1930s Indochina style.
Cruising is all about destinations, experiences and memories. Our ambition is lofty: to provide a spectacular experience based on elements of exclusivity, comfort, elegance and style.
If you interest in this special offer, please email us at [email protected], call our team around the clock or fill in the request form. We reply you within 24 hours.