|Type of cabins: Signature Suites||Maximum people: 2 Adults + 2 child||All Meals Included: Yes|
|Cabins: 4 All have private Terrace & Jacuzzi bathtub||En-suite Bathroom: Yes||Wifi: Yes|
|Size: 35m² – 38m² including Balcony||Bed Type: Double/Twin convertible||Room Service: Yes|
|Location: Main & Upper Deck. 2 cabins on Main deck with private balcony & Jacuzzi bathtub||Possible extra bed: Yes||Gym Access: 24/7|
Located on a beautiful hill, Bao Dai Villa was the emperor’s royal residence on Do Son Beach near Hai Phong in Tonkin Bay. Do Son is just a few hours by boat from famous Halong Bay. Emperor Bao Dai used to stay here for vacations and to relax with his family between 1933 and 1954, when he was Emperor of Annam and Chief of the Vietnam State.
The Do Son Suite is located on the main deck of the vessel and is 37.6 square metres in size. Every suite is designed individually with the character reflecting the history of the original royal villas. The interior design is inspired by the 1930s and the isolated former royal summer residence overlooking Do Son Beach, which was the most popular beach destination in Northern Vietnam.
The Do Son Suite has twin beds and is adjacent to the Vung Tau Suite complete with its own private sun deck. This is just perfect for families. The suite also features typical Indochine décor, old black-and-white photos, wooden flooring, stylish tiles and a marble bathroom. Air-conditioning, a mini-bar and smart TV are included.
The Do Son Suite is spacious with its own private balcony affording spectacular ocean views. The old-fashioned bathroom is tastefully designed, gold in color and fit for royalty with a tub or walk-in shower. The ocean can be viewed from any corner of the bathroom.
Knowing that guests sometimes prefer to dine in the comfort of their suites, we offer room service around the clock. Room service offers a delectable choice of appetizers, main courses and desserts along with breads, sandwiches, burgers, soups and salad 24 hours a day.
Excellent cuisine is one of our core values on board.
Menus change daily and a multitude of dishes are offered during the cruise program.
Guests are free to dine whenever, wherever and with whomever they choose.
Our staff have been highly trained to attend to guests’ every need and desire and they take great pride in providing a personal service that really sets them apart.
Their goal is to provide exemplary personal service day and night, ensuring that guests’ wishes are satisfied completely.
Butler service is included. It is the ultimate prerequisite for individualized attention. Highly trained and profoundly committed to fulfilling guests wishes, butlers are the ultimate indulgence, usually reserved for the privileged few.
- Welcome drink
- Fruits, snack & nuts
- Live music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Sight seeing entrance fee
- All inclusive & unlimited beverages including fine wines, beer and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- All rooms with private balcony & ocean view
- Vovinam and unlimited use of spa & massage
- Cookery demonstration
- Unlimited beach activities such as kayaking, squid fishing.
- Experiences Manager on board
- Tour guide service for unlimited exploration
- 1 seadfood lunch, all sight seeing & entrance fee, guide
- 2D1N Cruise: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 Brunch/3D2N Cruise: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts, 01 brunch
- High speed wifi
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
- Fun club for kids & library
- Upgrade to higher category accommodation or transportation (subject to availability)
- Service charges and government tax
- Free bank charges if paying by credit car
- Transfer Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Visa and passport services
- Air fares to and from Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi or Cat Bi, Hai Phong
- Accommodation pre- and post-cruise
- Personal expenses
- Other fee which doesnt mentioned above
360 Live View
Experience the Do Son Suite – Emperor Cruise through 360-degree photo