|Type of cabins: Royal Suites
|Maximum people: 2 Adults + 2 child
|All Meals Included: Yes
|Cabins: 2. All have private Terrace & Jacuzzi bathtub
|En-suite Bathroom: Yes
|Size: 62m² and 10m² Balcony
|Bed Type: Fixed Double bed
|Room Service: Yes
|Location: Upper Deck
|Possible extra bed: Yes
|Gym Access: 24/7
Nguyen Vinh Thuy, the Emperor Bao Dai, was the last Emperor of the last imperial dynasty (the Nguyen) of Vietnam. He came to the throne in 1932 but his efforts at reform were frustrated by the French authorities. In 1945, the communist revolution forced his abdication. He later returned as “Chief of State” of Vietnam until his Prime Minister Ngo Dinh Diem ousted him in 1955. He lived in exile in France until his death in 1997.
The concept of Emperor Cruises was inspired by the opulent lifestyle of Emperor Bao Dai, who has a great story to tell. The King Suite is at the heart of the Emperor Cruises, the most spacious and elegant suite, located on the upper deck providing wonderful views of the bay.
Its luxurious interiors onboard was inspired by one of the Emperor’s original villas, decorated in a classical style with the flourish of Indochina. Elegant lamps, old telephones, colonial armoires, antiques and beautiful hand-made artworks all work together to produce a sumptuous and stately atmosphere – one fit for an Emperor, a grand artist or a royal family member.
On passing through the large entrance you will find a bar area, a table with the powerful King’s seal in the living room and a separate bedroom with a double bed, and en-suite bathroom with large pedestal sink, jacuzzi and separate standing shower.
The King Suite offers the best views from its private balcony and sundeck. The bedroom features huge windows, a magnificent king-sized bed and hand-painted wooden floors. The large living room has original-style wooden floors, a fireplace and bookcases.
One of the two largest suites on Emperor Cruises at 60 m2, with styles that blend traditional French classical architecture and Vietnamese flair, your stay will be enhanced with luxury amenities including WiFi, LED TV with DVD, iPad and iPod as well as butler services.
Knowing that guests sometimes prefer to dine in the comfort of their suites, we offer room service around the clock. Room service offers a delectable choice of appetizers, main courses and desserts along with breads, sandwiches, burgers, soups and salad 24 hours a day.
Excellent cuisine is one of our core values on board.
Menus change daily and a multitude of dishes are offered during the cruise program.
Guests are free to dine whenever, wherever and with whomever they choose.
Our staff have been highly trained to attend to guests’ every need and desire and they take great pride in providing a personal service that really sets them apart.
Their goal is to provide exemplary personal service day and night, ensuring that guests’ wishes are satisfied completely.
Butler service is included. It is the ultimate prerequisite for individualized attention. Highly trained and profoundly committed to fulfilling guests wishes, butlers are the ultimate indulgence, usually reserved for the privileged few.
- Welcome drink
- Fruits, snack & nuts
- Live music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Sight seeing entrance fee
- All inclusive & unlimited beverages including fine wines, beer and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- All rooms with private balcony & ocean view
- Vovinam and unlimited use of spa & massage
- Cookery demonstration
- Unlimited beach activities such as kayaking, squid fishing.
- Experiences Manager on board
- Tour guide service for unlimited exploration
- 1 seadfood lunch, all sight seeing & entrance fee, guide
- 2D1N Cruise: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 Brunch/3D2N Cruise: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts, 01 brunch
- High speed wifi
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
- Fun club for kids & library
- Upgrade to higher category accommodation or transportation (subject to availability)
- Service charges and government tax
- Free bank charges if paying by credit car
- Transfer Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Visa and passport services
- Air fares to and from Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi or Cat Bi, Hai Phong
- Accommodation pre- and post-cruise
- Personal expenses
- Other fee which doesnt mentioned above
360 Live View
Experience the King Suite – Emperor Cruise through 360-degree photo