This Hanoi and Halong Bay five day experience is designed for travelers who seek to explore Hanoi city life on their own, try some local food in the Old Quarter, and shop for fine silk clothing, embroidered linens, bamboo and more.
Charter Cruise 4 Days 3 Nights
ABOUT EMPEROR CRUISE HALONG
The first luxury cruise operator to offer five-star experiential travel in Halong Bay, the Emperor Cruises fleet is designed to be a sanctuary to ensure that every moment counts for the guests.
The benefit of a luxury cruise with Emperor Cruises is that, apart from being small ships with personalized service and outstanding facilities, on an all-inclusive basis often there is no bill to pay at the end whether on a two- or three-day cruise or even a day cruise.
ABOUT SOFITEL LEGEND METROPOLE HANOI
Located steps from the Opera House in Hanoï’s French Quarter this legendary property brings guests into intimate contact with the opulence of another era. Surround yourself with heritage as you stroll stately corridors and explore a dramatic past. Behind its classical white façade green shutters, original wrought iron details and stately wood paneling reside over a century of stories. Stand on the walkways that grace its lush courtyard lawn and immerse yourself in the hotel’s rich traditions.
POINTS OF DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL:
• Noi Bai Airport: Terminal 2, Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Hanoi: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, 15 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
12.00: You will be picked up at Noi Bai International Airport to Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi by private car. 14.00: Check-in at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi. You will receive your GRAND PRESTIGE SUITE (With Club Metropole Benefits) (Contemporary Opera Wing)
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong International Cruise Port -> Bai Tu Long Bay -> Thien Canh Son cave -> Cong Do (Sleeping Area).
8.00: Depart from Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi to Halong Bay by comfortable shuttle bus (optional)
12.00: Upon arrival at Emperor Cruises, located at Halong International Cruise Port, our team will welcome you in our lounge before boarding
12.30: Our Experiences Manager will assist you with boarding to start cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay
13.00: A set menu lunch will be served at our Can Chanh Restaurant on the main deck. Savor delicious Vietnamese food while admiring the grace of the bay.
15.30: Explore the area of Hon Co Island and Co Cave (Grass Cave, also known as Thien Canh Son). You can revel in the breathtaking view of Bai Tu Long bay from up high, as well as the glorious long white sandy beach of Hon Co Island. Afterward relax on the beach, go swimming in the crystal clear water and explore the cave.
16.30: Return to the cruise by small boat 16.30: Proceed to Vung Vieng floating village to board bamboo boats so the locals can row you around their village and oyster pearl farming plots. Return to the boat by speedboat.
17.20: Choose from kayaking, taking massage, just relaxing or taking afternoon tea and watching the ssky color change as the sun sets.
18.15: Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (making spring rolls) in a truly stunning setting.
19.00: Enjoy our a la carte course menu for dinner on board as you experience the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21.00: Evening activities: enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage and Spa services or even go squid fishing. Overnight on board Emperor Cruises.
06.00 – 06.30: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay with a Vovinam session on the sundeck.
07.00 – 07.45: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast in the restaurant.
08.00 – 08.15: Transfer to Day small Boat and start cruising to admire the widest beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay.
08.30 – 10.00: Kayak and discover Thay Cave – one of the largest & well-hidden caves in Bai Tu Long Bay.
11.00 12.00 Visit Cong Dam Area- Hon Xep Nature Park – Deep into Bai Tu Long Bay, the famous hidden lagoon covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with wild beaches.
12.30 – 15.00: Enjoy the lunch in the restaurant on a day boat
16.00 – 16.30: Transfer from Day Boat back to the main boat – Emperor Cruises boat
18.15 Enjoy massage service or just relax or try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (making spring rolls) in a truly stunning setting.
19.00: Enjoy your BBQ dinner on board as you experience the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night. 21.00: Evening activities: enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage and Spa services or even go squid fishing. Overnight on board Emperor Cruises
Day 4: Cong Do (Sleeping Area) – Thien Canh Son Cave – Halong International Cruise Port
6.30 – 6.30: Wake up to the gentle lapping of the water against the boat and as the first rays of the sun announce a new day. Before enjoying breakfast have cookies and tea and then try the Vovinam session on the sundeck as the sun rises over Bai Tu Long Bay
7.45 – 8.45: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village, the famous pearl-growing village, to view the fishing tanks of the local people. Proceed to Vung Vieng floating village to board bamboo boats so the locals can row you around their village and oyster pearl farming plots. Return to the mother boat by speedboat/tender
8.45: Return to the cruise by small boat 9.15: Arrange the luggage and check out.
11.15: Arrive back at Emperor Cruises dock, Halong City for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
5-STAR EMPEROR HALONG CRUISE
- Full 3 days 2 nights itinerary on the Emperor Cruise Halong, include all 8 cabins for your private charter tour
- Fine meals on board 3D2N Cruise: 02 set lunch, 02a la carte dinner, 02 breakfast and 2 Brunch
- English speaking butler service 24/7
- Live music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Unlimited drinks: water, tea, and coffee, house wine, spirit, local beer, fruit juices, soft drink, cocktail, mocktail. (for all-inclusive package)
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water.
- Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing.
GRAND PREMIUM ROOM OF SOFITEL LEGEND METROPOLE HOTEL
- 176 m2 perfectly created in a contemporary, yet luxurious atmosphere within the historic charm of the colonial hotel, located in the Opera wing
- The latest level of technology equipment including Digital Bose surround sound, large plasma TVs
- Comfortable lounge, library and office area
- Sofitel MyBed offering king size bedding, with extra bed on request
- One master bedroom, with an interconnecting Grand Premium Room available on request (and charged separately)
- Individual spa room, dining area for 8 persons
- Magnificent bathroom, French-style bathtub, steam shower and Hermes bathroom amenities
- Club Metropole benefits include breakfast, cable & wifi internet, evening cocktails, meeting space, local call, tea & coffee
- 24 hour Majordomo service
- Airfares to and from Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi or Cat Bi, Hai Phong
- Meal (other than mentioned in the program)
- Mineral water beyond that supplied, tips, early check-in or late check-out
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- All other services not mentioned above
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Passenger Information is requested to submit all passenger details at least 72 hours prior to check in
- Cancellation policy: More than 14 days prior to trip departure, no charge within 14 days; 3 days before arrival: 50% charge Less than 72 hours prior to check-in 100% of total charge & non-refundable
- Full payment upon booking.
- Non-cancellable and non-refundable after payment is made