Vietnam’s first five-star all-inclusive all suites’ cruises from Emperor Cruises Legacy Halong
The overnight artful cruises accommodate 16 people in 8 en-suite cabins, for one or two-night cruises and private charters options. The company announces the addendum two Hanoi and Saigon suites to be total 10 suites and it is able to accommodate min 20 guests and maxi 30 guests for the new tourism season in the new normal after Covid 19.
All 10 cabins are equipped with panoramic ocean views, and a full butler service. The Emperor Cruises fleet is designed to be a sanctuary to ensure that every moment is special for its esteemed guests.
Inspired by the lavish lifestyle of Emperor Bao Dai, the last Emperor of Vietnam, this masterpiece is designed to reflect the style of the 1930s. It is a place for the most sophisticated of travelers to enjoy Vietnamese culture, history, and gourmet cuisine, and where royal glamor and heritage combine to create the epitome of elegance.
Each guest is treated to an emperor or queen-like experience, in idyllic privacy, and with every detail attended to. All suites are named after the most beautiful villas and palaces of the late Emperor Bao Dai.
On the upper deck, beside the Dalat and Nha Trang Suites, Hanoi, Saigon, the King, and Queen Suite covers 70m2, and is among Emperor Cruises Legacy Halong’ largest rooms. It is ideal for travelers seeking to enjoy charming accommodation, beautiful sightseeing and majestic sunsets and sunrises. The suite comes with a royal butler and limo service.
“The Queen Suite is set on the upper floor, with a private balcony on the ocean, overlooking the bay. It contains a bathroom with jacuzzi, and a walk-in shower for guests to enjoy the bay from every corner while being secluded, private and impossible to leave,” said Pham Ha, founding CEO of Emperor Cruises.
“It is an exclusive hideaway for travelers who wish to enjoy Vietnamese arts, culture, history, architecture, music and gourmet cuisine.”
The exclusive benefit of a luxury cruise with Emperor Cruises is that, apart from being on a smaller boat with traditional sails with an ultra-personalized service and outstanding facilities on an all-inclusive basis, there are no additional charges at the end of the cruise.
Experience the first five-star all-inclusive cruise with butler and limo services in Bai Tu Long and Ha Long Bay – a must-see on the list of all travelers to Vietnam.
“The whole boat is bespoke, and the Queen suite is largest and sexiest in Halong Bay. Guests will have a double bed to sleep in maximum comfort, privacy and an element of intrigue throughout the stay.
With a private butler and limo service, dining and spa options in-suite, movies on demand and a private bar, we have created something with that WOW factor that cannot be found anywhere else.” explained Mr. Pham Ha.
The boats are available for FITs, GITS, and Charters. This authentic experience is ideal for new or repeat travelers to Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay, who seek something different, unique, exotic and out of the ordinary.
These cruising experiences are highly recommended for seasoned leisure travelers, luxury adventurers, honeymooners, families, and special interest travelers, fine arts lovers, nature lovers, active travelers and photographers, groups of friends, VIPs and celebrities.
Bai Tu Long Bay
Off-the-beaten-track, Bai Tu Long means ‘the place where the dragon children descended.’ Renowned for its unspoiled beauty that surpasses even Halong Bay, it is rich in biodiversity, with a pristine environment and blessed with a spectacular landscape.
The bay is dominated by thousands of limestone karsts and islets which rise out of the water and dotted with floating villages, unspoiled beaches, caves, and grottoes, along with tiny coves where you can be Robinson Crusoe for the day.
Self-drive car hire is not available for short-term visitors to Vietnam, so most travelers to Halong Bay usually book a cruise package, which includes a private car with chauffeur driver (2 hours) or shuttle bus (2,5 hours). Helicopter or Seaplane transfers are also available to the Bay from Hanoi (1hour).
The Luxcruises ( Heritage Cruises and Emperor Cruises) are seeking a Sales Manager who will lead, develop and inspire the cruise, leisure and tourism travel sales team to achieve our cruise sales targets.
The Sales Manager will provide the leadership to enable the company to achieve its sales goals, by promoting business profitability, monitoring performance, developing new business and effectively utilizing resources.
The Sales Manager reports to DOS/DOSM and shall submit sales strategy and implement the approved business plans.
The responsibilities of the Sales Manager are:
Understand the company’s vision, mission, purpose and values and be able to articulate them to the staff and partners.
- Ensure effective human resources management, development in sales team, coach and grow a strong cruise sales team in both Hanoi, Nha Trang and Saigon offices.
- Keep, develop a productive partnership with travel agents, tour operators, MICE planners.
- Keep and enrich a database of clients both b2b and b2c. Coordinate with our reps in various markets.
• Communicate with clients in the most effective ways. Customer Retention Management (CRM) campaigns including segmented e-mail campaigns, brochure launches & direct sales activity.
• Ensure strict adherence to control and compliance requirements.
• Establish and maintain an effective local marketing and sales strategy (Direct sales B2C, B2B contracts)
• Analysis of success of offline sales campaigns and ongoing modifications where possible.
• Prepare and/or attend the trade shows, sales calls, events if required.
• Lead the sales team to ensure high energy, customer focused with consistent focus on sales Key Performance Indicator (KPI’s).
• Set, agree and execute performance against all Key Performance Indicator’s, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually.
• Measure and track actual performance versus budget performance and make any necessary adjustments.
• Monitoring and reporting of luxcruise performance and process
• Maximize revenue by driving up-selling opportunities through tactical selling
• To actively resolve and investigate customers feedback, issues and queries
• Engage with suppliers to maximize key selling opportunities liaise with product & commercial, marketing and other departments
• Daily work with experiences manager/director on board, captain to improve customer’s experiences
• Arrange media and fam trips for travel professionals, both domestic and international TOs, TAs.
• Escort and provide “wow” experiences for VIP clients, big groups, charters when necessary
• Ensure high sales work rate, high occupancy of the boats further to set goals. Meet the annual sales target personally and the whole team.
• Ensure an effective development of informatics technology, operations system, website, social media.
• Develop external relationships and partnerships and represent the company (State agencies, third party, media, industry)
• Proven track record of management across different cultures and good company culture.
• Strictly follow the process of the company and provision of customer services
• Perform any other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
The skills required for the Sales Manager are:
• Passionate, luxury minded person who can speak luxury travel industry in Vietnam and Indochina and experiential cruising travel
• Two years of experiences required in the similar position in cruises, hospitality, travel and tourism.
• Exceptional experience in people, coaching and leadership skills
• Excellent in soft skills and sales management
• Proven track records driving call centre motivation and change management
• Experience of working in the leisure travel, hotel, tourism and cruise industry preferred
• Able to think and operate strategically as well as tactically
• Task focused deliverer with exceptional drive for change and quality
• Creative and proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent numeracy skills to understand sales figures and how to leave them to improve sales performance
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Travel industry and tour operating experience desirable
• Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills
• Commercially and customer focused with an ability to drive strong sales performance
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Excellent in English and Vietnamese in both speaking and writing, other languages are advantages
• Creativeness and innovation are required
• Ability to work strategically on the business and also operationally in the business
• Passionate, responsible and reliable
• Knowledge and experience in financial management
• Understanding of sales, marketing and operations
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate leadership and ability to foster teamwork
• Experience travel in the region and passion for cruising in the Emperor style
• Problem solving and decision making capacities
• Experience in multinational business environment advantageous
• Ability to deal with uncertainties and a fast changing business environment
• An understanding of and believe in responsible tourism philosophy
• Vietnamese nationality candidates are preferable
The Director of Sales an (DOS) will be responsible for managing strategic partnerships and supplier relationships, and for developing luxury travel products and benefits.
In alignment with International premium travel benefit strategy, this position will oversee the travel benefit strategy and engage in negotiations with selected strategic partners.
The Director of Sales must have strong commercial and strategic thought leadership to drive exceptional travel product value to most prestigious and high value, while ensuring optimized financial returns.
The position will also be responsible for ensuring ease of sell-in, coordinating product awareness and briefings for front line service delivery travel executives and for working closely with marketing colleagues to quantify and articulate the competitive and differentiated value.
Reporting to Hanoi Office’s Director and the board of directors (BOD), The Director of Sales will be responsible for the creation, implementation and measurement of the companies strategy across sales activities
- Manage development and implementation of Business strategy (Company 3 year, 1 year and Department goals approved by the BOD and regular performance reporting)
- Monitoring and reporting of company performance (daily, weekly, monthly performance analysis report and financial reports against targets)
- Company profitability (Operating expenses per month within budget, supplier costs within budget and quality assessed by the EMPERORCRUISES management)
- Manage product development process to ensure unique and defendable
- Quality of trips (target rating from passenger feedback and other monitoring system)
- Establish and maintain an effective local marketing and sales strategy (Direct sales, B2B contracts)
- Understand company’s vision, mission, purpose and values and be able to articulate them to the staff and partners.
- Meet the annual sales target set in the budget.
- Ensure effective HR management; employ only competent people having knowledge + skills+ attitude.
- Ensure an effective development of IT system, processes, standards in Emperor Cruises
- Maintain good processes and standards of five star experiences.
- Develop external relationships and partnerships and represent the company (State agencies, third party, media, industry)
- Proven track record of management across different cultures
Cooperate/ work with Marketing team
* Send promotions/ champaigns and requests or update news to the marketing department
* Work on Brochure production in conjunction with marketing and product teams
* Create and send regular E-shots as part of the activity plan
* Copywriting and proofing to support internal and external communications (advertising, brochures, direct mail, press releases, etc).
* Work with on Social Media activity.
* Work closely on the creation and implementation of Trade Marketing activity.
* Plan and oversee shows, exhibitions and events.
* Implement public relations strategies.
* Weekly update of all brochure correspondence with relevant offers and news. Follow up of brochure requesters.
* Updating consumer/TA/TO database
* Negotiate with tourist boards and suppliers to agree special offers and marketing contribution.
* Consider new opportunities including consumer shows and events, print advertising, direct mail and other collateral material.
* Ensure consistency across all messaging
* Ensure that communication is consistent with online communications and brand guidelines are maintained.
* Daily, weekly and monthly reports
* Participation in weekly marketing meetings.
* Other projects as directed.
* Preparation of marketing campaign documents and ongoing management of the offline parts of these
* Evaluation and reporting of all offline marketing campaigns, press communication and coverage.
* Report all competitor analysis – marketing & pricing – in the offline space.
* Creative input, implementation & evaluation of marketing activities including:
– On and offline advertising campaigns
– Customer Retention Management (CRM) campaigns including segmented e-mail campaigns, brochure launches & direct marketing activity
* Monitor activity spend and liaise with media and creative agencies on a day-to-day basis in order to optimize efficiency and performance.
* Analysis of success of offline marketing campaigns and ongoing modifications where possible.
* Responsible for the result of business and fixed goal of the company.
Perform any other related duties incidental to the work described herein
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:-
- Ability to work strategically on the business and also operationally in the business
- Responsible and reliable
- Knowledge and experience in financial management
- Understanding of luxury tour operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to foster teamwork
- Experience travel in the region and passion for luxury travel
- Problem solving and decision making capacities
- Experience in multinational business group advantageous
- Ability to deal with uncertainties and a fast changing business environment
- An understanding of and believe in Responsible Travel philosophy
Addemdum Principal Accountabilities
- Director of Sales is in charge of sales results.
- Build up a stronger sales team
- Push sales team, work closely with sales manager in HN, assist NT, SG sales team to achieve sales goals.
- Responsible for developing, enhancing and negotiating new and existing travel benefits that are core to the value proposition. Full engagement is required in results tracking, and performance.
- Develop and execute strategies to support retention goals, meeting aggressive growth and CM engagement targets agreed.
- Working with the BOD, and others head of departments in defining and executing a focused luxury travel and cruising benefit strategy that aligns with and sustains the international strategy.
- Serve as market liaison and work closely with representative colleagues in other markets regions (Asia, Europe, Latin America and the US if any) to ensure alignment with the international strategic framework for luxury travel products and services and to leverage best practices, where appropriate.
- Develop and negotiate compelling, locally-relevant and profitable travel offers including tours packages and features that complement global core programs.
- Drive profitable product developments to the various segments (through rigorous evaluation of internal sales and charge volume data, business analysis, market knowledge and research). Initial focus will be on coordinating, improving and quantifying our travel products’ “value for money” and against our competitive set, and in stimulating awareness and usage.
- Actively manage preferred partnerships to deepen and broaden relationships; seeking partner funding where appropriate and relevant to drive incremental revenues, whilst heightening customer engagement and usage.
- Achieve yield and profitability goals by optimizing negotiations with strategic partners and ensure improved revenue optimization.
- Support service delivery in the product awareness, training and ease of booking at the point of sale.
- Support team to assist in marketing these travel benefits and services effectively and profitably through quantifiable and articulate value assessments and competitive benchmarking.
- Ensure strict adherence to control and compliance requirements.